Q: Car makes noises on bumpy roads

While I'm driving and if there are any bumps on the road, the car would start making very loud sounds each time I drive over a bump. What could be making this noise? I was thinking it might be related to the front strut. Do you have any idea how I could fix this?

If the noise is coming from the front, two common possibilities come to mind. A front strut mount or a sway bar link. Both of these can produce a clunking sound when driving over bumps and undulations in the road. Both of these items can be inspected for wear or even a chassis ear can be used to determine the faulty component. Both of these components require the car to be lifted and extensive tooling to be replaced. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and equipment necessary to diagnose and correct noise that you are hearing.