Q: When the slip indicator light comes on, The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on.

asked by on November 26, 2016

the slip indicator light comes on. When The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The vehicle’s shaking may be caused my improper signals going to the traction control system and in return the traction control system is trying to correct a problem based off of improper signals. This may happen to the anti-lock braking system as well if there are false or missing wheel speed signals from a faulty wheel speed sensor. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out read the fault codes while checking out your slip warning concern and offer a more personal diagnosis.