Q: When the slip indicator light comes on, The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on.

the slip indicator light comes on. When The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on

The vehicle’s shaking may be caused my improper signals going to the traction control system and in return the traction control system is trying to correct a problem based off of improper signals. This may happen to the anti-lock braking system as well if there are false or missing wheel speed signals from a faulty wheel speed sensor. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out read the fault codes while checking out your slip warning concern and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• When the slip indicator light comes on, The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on.