Q: Air suspension compressor is coming on but it is quieter than normal and is not lifting navigator

air suspension compressor is coming on but it is quieter than normal and is not lifting navigator

Hello there, you have a few different potential issues going on with your 1998 Lincoln Navigator air compressor. If the air compressor sounds weak, there is likely an air leak, or the compressor is failing. Air leaks can be found in the air lines, fittings, or the air struts themselves. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the problem and replace the air compressor if necessary.

3. Air suspension compressor is coming on but it is quieter than normal and is not lifting navigator