Q: I replaced my engine of w221 s350 with this engine 272 946 31142350 they told me its for glk 350 2011 model how can I tell if thi

I replaced my engine of w221 s350 with this engine 272 946 31142350 they told me its for glk 350 2011 model how can I tell if this is true,does all m272engine 350cc fits each other, mine is 965 I m replacing it with 946

Hi there. Your best bet is to contact Mercedes-Benz dealership and speak with their service or parts department to get the information you’re seeking. We offer general automotive tips and maintenance / service recommendations for our site visitors. Thanks.

3. I replaced my engine of w221 s350 with this engine 272 946 31142350 they told me its for glk 350 2011 model how can I tell if thi