Q: Clutch won't work and the clutch pedal has no pressure.

Replaced master and slave cylinder and clutch flywheel but my clutch pedal isn't getting pressure and won't allow me to use clutch

Hi there. Check the slave cylinder and see if its moving. There could be a leak on the slave cylinder causing the slave cylinder not to operate. Also, check the pin to the clutch pedal and make sure that it is hooked up to the clutch master cylinder. Check the lines and make sure that they are not cross threaded, which will not seal and cause a leak. If a clutch hydraulic system has a leak, then the clutch will not work. If there is no leak, then there may be air in the clutch hydraulic system. I recommend bleeding the clutch slave cylinder and the clutch master cylinder. If you need further assistance with your clutch not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Clutch won't work and the clutch pedal has no pressure.