Q: P0707 200 honda accord what does this number mean for maintance

took it to diagonistic center this number came up

The P0707 diagnostic trouble code means the transmission range sensor circuit has low voltage input. The ECU looks for a specific range of voltage in the transmission range sensor and when the voltage input is low the ECU sets a Check Engine Light on the dashboard. Some vehicles may only exhibit the Check Engine Light on the dashboard. Other vehicles may experience problems like not being able to shift properly, not being able start, or a decrease in fuel economy. Typically the repair involved is to replace the transmission range sensor.

3. P0707 200 honda accord what does this number mean for maintance