Q: DPF light, traction and engine lights flashing, car has no pulling power, dense blue/black smoke on each start.

DPF light, traction and engine lights flashing, car has no pulling power, dense blue/black smoke on each start. Diagnostic test showed regeneration malfunction, MAP sensor not working and turbo blown.

A: Based on the information you provided, it i...

Based on the information you provided, it is possible that a failed seal in the turbo is allowing engine oil into the intake. The result would be increases carbon buildup on your DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). Usually a flashing Check Engine Light indicates that damage is possible to the catalyst due to excess fuel in the exhaust. The issue with the MAP sensor and Traction Control Light may be caused by other things. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, check your vehicle to diagnose the smoke and determine the exact cause of your concerns.