Q: How does eps work in a 2013 Dodge ram 1500? I replaced rack and pinion and still don't have power steering?

asked by on August 24, 2017

I have a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 how actually does the eps work? Even after replacing the rack and pinion there is no power steering .. please help

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. This system works with several inputs including vehicle speed and the steering angle sensor. If you are not getting any power assist then the system needs to be scanned for codes and the inputs checked to see what is causing it. A certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can come to you to [diagnose why the power steering will not work] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr