Q: Car stalled, now can't engage any gear - 2015 Honda Civic Si

I have a 2015 Honda Civic Si. Just recently my car stalled out after it would not engage to any gear. The shifter stills moves but when I put the car in gear and press down on the accelerator the car just revs as if its stuck in neutral. Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Hello - it is possible that your transmission has a broken shaft internally. Honda issued a Recall (#15V574000) which addresses this issue. A software problem causes damage to the drive pulley, which results in a "no gears selectable" situation as you have experienced. Check with your Honda dealer for warranty service on this issue. If you are not getting an adequate response from your dealer or Honda Customer Service, or the problem is not covered under warranty, I would recommend having an inspection of the transmission by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.