Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-acihaejs:173:8

Q: My car leaked all of the oil from the oil filter and now it's making a loud thumping noise - did the engine pop ?

I have changed the oil myself for quite some time now but most recently I installed the oil filter but forgot to remove the old oil filters seal and so the filter had a gap enough for oil to spill out of it , I have an 04 Saturn ion , I realized once the car started making a loud thumping noise but prior to that it had asked for oil and I checked the oil level and yeah it needed some, it took half a gallon , it was running good no noises up until 2 weeks ago I have not ran the car since it made that loud thumping noise , did I pop the engine ?

A: Hi there: It&#39;s really difficult to tel...

Hi there:

It's really difficult to tell you for certain what's wrong with your Saturn without completing a visual inspection. However, if you had to add half of a gallon of oil, that's not a good indication that internal components were not unharmed. I'd recommend that you contact a local professional mechanic as soon as possible to complete an engine inspection to determine of damage that has been sustained.