Q: 2002 GMC Envoy message displayed on message board, turn engine off now. What does this mean?

I was pulling into driveway to park when this message was displayed, so I shut the car off anyway. Message never reappeared after that. It was at nite. Live in Pueblo colorado

Hi there. The message could have came on for something that may have been active on the engine or transmission. If the light comes on again, then the computer (ECM) should store the events and you could have them read to determine the cause of the warning message.

3. 2002 GMC Envoy message displayed on message board, turn engine off now. What does this mean?