Q: The ABS light came on in my car yesterday and I cannot accelerate. My car kind of just rolls forward, and the 4WD turned on.

When I started my car yesterday after work the ABS light came on and I could not accelerate more than like 4 mph. The 4WD high turned on automatically and traction light came on as well.

Your vehicle has entered "limp mode", likely due to a throttle system or other engine control malfunction, possibly including the ABS system, too. The ABS light is on so you can check for stored OBD-II trouble codes that might provide clues. To resolve this problem you are having, the service to request is an engine loss of power diagnostic. If you request that service the responding certified mechanic will come right to your location and get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. The ABS light came on in my car yesterday and I cannot accelerate. My car kind of just rolls forward, and the 4WD turned on.