Q: what does it mean when the eps light and engine light comes on for a 2014 toyota corolla s

asked by on November 01, 2017

What does it mean when the eps light and engine light comes on, on a 2014 Toyota corolla s car?

The EPS light is for a problem in the electronic power steering system and you may also get the check engine light coming on. This is an indication of a problem with power steering and will need to have computer system scanned for possible failure codes that will indicate the failure and tests needed to continue diagnosis of problem.