Q: what does it mean when the eps light and engine light comes on for a 2014 toyota corolla s

What does it mean when the eps light and engine light comes on, on a 2014 Toyota corolla s car?

The EPS light is for a problem in the electronic power steering system and you may also get the check engine light coming on. This is an indication of a problem with power steering and will need to have computer system scanned for possible failure codes that will indicate the failure and tests needed to continue diagnosis of problem.

3. what does it mean when the eps light and engine light comes on for a 2014 toyota corolla s