Q: My 1990 toyota landcruiser turbo diese 1HDT has a top speed of 180 km/hr but it max out at 140km/hr. How can I fix this issue?

My 1990 toyota landcruiser turbo diese 1HDT has a top speed of 180 km/hr but it max out at 140km/hr. How can I fix this issue?

Hi Henry. Thanks for contacting us today. Although a vehicle might have a "top speed" (on the speedometer) - most vehicles are limited for safety or government regulations. A Land Cruiser should NEVER accelerate past 80 MPH as they are not intended for high performance or built for higher speeds.

3. My 1990 toyota landcruiser turbo diese 1HDT has a top speed of 180 km/hr but it max out at 140km/hr. How can I fix this issue?