Q: It dies at random times also the check engine light blinks at certain times and it stays on all the time

I could be going down the road and at anytime it'll die ...I just need to know what's going on

When the vehicle dies, you will need to see if you are losing spark or fuel, and scan the computer for possible codes relating to a sensor problem. The Check Engine Light blinks when an active fault is happening, and will set a fault code. If you would like an expert to pinpoint the problem, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your Check Engine Light and help repair your stalling issue.

3. It dies at random times also the check engine light blinks at certain times and it stays on all the time