Q: My 2002 Buick Regal no dash lights and no tail lights

asked by on February 01, 2017

My 2002 Buick Regal has a problem with no dash or cluster lights and no tail lights. First part of the lights went out on the dash board.

Now all cluster clights lights went out as well as tail lights.

Help!!

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Looking at the wiring diagram for this vehicle, it does not appear that these two items share a common ground or fuse. These appears to be two separate problems. The instrument clusters on these vehicles are known for failing internally. As for the tailights, the first thing I would check is the 15 amp fuse, which is located in the box under the dash. Electrical problems can be difficult to diagnose. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, address your electrical issue.