Q: Car shaking & making loud noise only bt 30-40 mph.

asked by on May 10, 2017

My 2006 Nissan Murano shakes when I am BT 30 -40 mph. I took my car to a shop and it's showing it's misfiring on scanner but can't pinpoint where. They suggested replacing all engine coils and spark plugs. I read online that someone had same problem replaced allot of items and it turned out it was a belt splitting. Please let me know your thoughts and charges for recommendations. Thank you.

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In most cases, an engine misfire is caused by either an ignition or fuel system related component. Specifically, either a fuel injector is not firing correctly or the spark plug or ignition coil is not firing correctly. The best way to diagnose this is to have a second mechanic, like one of our professional mobile mechanics take a look at your vehicle by completing an engine is misfiring inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr