Q: Q: Car clicking when starting

My car clicks when I try to start it. I've changed the relays and checked the fuses. In addition, I replaced the battery and starter, and I still get the same results. The message display says Service Antitheft System.

Hi there. This sounds to me as like an issue in your anti-theft system. When your vehicle has its battery changed, the power is reset. This commonly triggers the anti-theft system which tell your computer to lock up. Have a certified mechanic diagnose your starting issue more precisely in person to have the proper fixes made.

3. Q: Car clicking when starting