Q: How do I adjust the sound on the radio?

How do I adjust the sound on the radio?

While your radio is set for decent audio performance across a wide range of music and entertainment types, you might find that you need to adjust the sound depending on your preferences and on the type of music in question. Here’s how to do that:

1. Make sure the ignition is in the on position.

2. Turn on the radio.

3. Press the setup button.

4. Use the tuning knob to choose “sound setting”. Press the button in the center of the knob to enter the settings menu.

5. Turn the tuning knob to cycle between sound options. These include:

• Bass

• Treble

• Fader

• Balance

• ASL

1. Use the tuning knob to adjust the sound level/quality for each setting.

2. To adjust the automatic sound levelizer (ASL), turn the tuning knob to select the levelling amount desired (low, mid and high).