Q: I have a 2005 Chevrolet Uplander, the radiator, water pump, coolant sensor and thermostat have been replaced. It still overheats w

I have an overheating problem. The radiator, water pump, coolant sensor and thermostat have been replaced and it still overheats after a few short minutes. It goes to hot and the dash shows"engine cooled sign". I'm not sure what else to do.

You need to verify if the electrical cooling fan is coming on when the temperature gets up to or above normal range. if fan does not come on then this is the cause of the overheating and will need to be diagnosed to find the cause of it not coming on. It may be fan motor or the control circuit causing it not to come on. If fan is coming on then you will need to have engine checked for blown head gaskets.

3. I have a 2005 Chevrolet Uplander, the radiator, water pump, coolant sensor and thermostat have been replaced. It still overheats w