Q: 2006 saturn vue will start and shut off within 5 seconds of being on

I drove to the store car drove fine I come out the store try to start car and it would turn over and then turn off within 3 seconds .... Battery is brand new I noticed the door locks are not working also

Hi There, This can happen for a few different reasons such as a faulty or dirty mass air flow sensor, a faulty fuel pump relay or in some cases a bad ignition coil. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car to determine what may be causing your car to start and die like this.

3. 2006 saturn vue will start and shut off within 5 seconds of being on