Q: 2006 saturn vue will start and shut off within 5 seconds of being on

asked by on March 16, 2017

I drove to the store car drove fine I come out the store try to start car and it would turn over and then turn off within 3 seconds .... Battery is brand new I noticed the door locks are not working also

Hi There, This can happen for a few different reasons such as a faulty or dirty mass air flow sensor, a faulty fuel pump relay or in some cases a bad ignition coil. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car to determine what may be causing your car to start and die like this.