Q: Ha an alignment.. 04 pt cruiser still pulls to the right hard

Had new tires put on then an alignment.. 04 pt cruiser still pulls to the right..HARD. Sometimes i have to pull it back to left or middle to stare.. Not sure what issue is. Gearbox or rack.. There are no leaks. Was fine till i changed tires and had alignment. Took back and they did alignment over..SAME PROBLEM?????

If the alignment has not enough positive caster it will not return to center as it should or if you have a binding rack and pinion or tie rod ends it will also cause the same problem. If alignment is set correctly then you have a problem with rack and pinion or tie rods are binding.

3. Ha an alignment.. 04 pt cruiser still pulls to the right hard