Q: Q: Turn signal problem

A couple weeks ago I noticed that my right turn signal was clicking faster then my left turn signal . To this day it's still doing the same thing then recently my right rear turn signal doesn't flash or blank anymore whenever I use the right turn signal. All of the bulbs is working because when I turn on my headlights I can see the whole tail lights light up . Do you know why my right turn signal isn't flashing or blinking ?

When you turn on the turn signal on the right side do you get a light in front and rear come on but not blink? Do not have headlights on at this time. Replace the right front turn signal bulb if it does not light. Then replace the left rear bulb with correct bulb for vehicle since using wrong bulb will cause fast blinking and a bad bulb will can cause no blinking at all.

3. Q: Turn signal problem