Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

asked by on October 18, 2016

I think it is the springs

no spark , no fuel

Hi Charles. Thanks for contacting us today. If you're not getting any fuel pressure at the fuel rail, there are two usual suspects. Either you've got an obstruction somewhere in the fuel lines (from the pump to the fuel rail...

Rear window not staying up

Hi, this could be a number of different things. I will give you a couple reasons. It could be the window regulator stopped functioning or the electrical system could have stopped working in the window motor. The fuse and wiring...

Oil leak

The most common leak on your particular car is the valve cover gasket. The gasket deteriorates over time and leaks oil over the entire engine. Before replacing the valve cover gasket, I recommend having a qualified technician thoroughly diagnose the leak...