Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

I think it is the springs

Q: Check Engine light comes on and off depending on the weather. 1997 Ford Mustang

Hello - the P0302 is a misfire on cylinder 2. The misfire on this cylinder could be a weak coil pack, or plug wire (oil contamination applies here), or a spark plug with a gap that is a bit too...

Q: The engine RPMs drop and it stalls

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor is a key sensor because it senses engine load. The sensor generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the...

Q: Driver's side window not working

The most likely cause is a bad motor and regulator. The regulator's plastic rollers come apart from age, and cause the motor to wind the cable into it, bending or damaging the motor. I recommend having a mechanic, like one...