Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

I think it is the springs

Q: How do you set the zone on the compass?

If your car is equipped with an electronic compass, you might find that you need to set the zone correctly. This is because magnetic north and true north are not always the same – it depends on where you’re located...

Q: Brakes are not working, engine is rough.

Yes, you should start by replacing the intake manifold gasket. Each time you take off the intake manifold, you should replace the gasket. A used gasket rarely goes back into place in such a way that it will seal...

Q: Bulkhead sleeve replaced now have sensor issues 2009 Ford F150

Hello - this issue suggests that either the engine/transmission wiring harness was damaged when the bulkhead sleeve was replaced, or one of the engine/transmission CAN bus connectors is loose. The CAN bus is the major lelectrical signal connector between all...