Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

I think it is the springs

Q: 2 major issues

The code P0453 is for the purge control valve; it's most likely bad and needs to be replaced. The ticking noise is possibly the oil pressure dropping too low at idle and the camshaft followers are getting noisy. Have the...

Q: Window not working

Hello! That is an extremely common issue that owners of your particular vehicle face. The window malfunction is usually caused by corrosion on the window switch. I suggest that the switch be opened and the circuit board inside of it...

Q: What causes my 99 f150 with 4.6 sputter

Hi there. Any unusual shaking, stumbling or vibrating forces coming from the engine is cause for concern. It could be something as simple as old spark plugs producing an uneven power delivery, it could be something serious like fuel delivery,...