Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

I think it is the springs

Q: How does the front passenger sensing system work?

The Front Passenger Sensing system will help the airbags detect where the passenger is seating in terms of distance from the airbag. The system helps determine how the airbag should deploy in the event of a crash. To understand the...

Q: Check Engine light on; engine revs and has reduced power

Your 2003 Envoy seems to have quite the variety of symptoms, and these could indicate a variety of problems. The smell of gas may be due to a fuel leak or may be an issue with the EVAP system. Or...

Q: Will not start

The anti theft system may be engaged causing the no start. Look on the dash to see if the theft light comes on then goes out when turning on the key. I light stays on then theft system is engaged....