Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

I think it is the springs

Q: How do I program and reset Remote Start?

Remote start is a helpful feature. Remote Start allows you to start your vehicle before you get into it and keeps it running for a certain amount of time. This is particularly helping in hot or cold weather conditions because...

Q: Car is overheating

The cooling fan and thermostat would need to be checked for operation first. Also, the system pressure should be checked and tested for leaks. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come out to you and inspect...

Q: There is a knocking sound coming from the back wheel

From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle experienced some sort of issue when you hit the dip. It may be possible that a suspension or engine component was damaged when the impact was made, and is now...