Q: What does it mean when your car creaks when you go over things like speed bumps?

I think it is the springs

Q: Poor starting when cold

https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/how-to-start-a-car-in-cold-weather This is an article that talks about starting a car while it is cold. It is very informative and I believe it is relevant to your situation. You also may have an issue with your fuel. If it was...

Q: Check Engine light is not on

The catalyst inside of the converter can break away and cause rattling noises in the exhaust, especially on acceleration. Over time the catalyst material can break apart and cause partial plugging of the exhaust. If the catalyst is no longer...

Q: Rear differential noise

The noise is not coming from the pinion seal, but the pinion bearings are bad and this is why the pinion seal is leaking. You will need to have the rear end bearings and seals replaced. If you'd like to...