Q: i have a 91 chevy v-8. i replaced the fuel pump,fuel filter,

not getting fuel past fuel filter to the engine. changed fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel pump relay. blew out fuel lines past fuel filter to the engine... nothing blocking or clogged up. sprayed starting fluid into throttle body & truck wants to start. injectors are new as well

Hi Carla. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, this issue is caused by debris inside the fuel lines or an obstruction on the fuel pump pick-up. Although it might seem simple, sometimes a fuel filter installed backward can cause this issue. It’s also possible that a throttle body or fuel injectors that are clogged with excessive carbon deposits. I would double check the fuel filter installation, remove the fuel line at different connections to see if you can locate the source of the obstruction. If this doesn’t resolve your problem, it might be best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and help isolate the source of this issue.

3. i have a 91 chevy v-8. i replaced the fuel pump,fuel filter,