Q: sierra hybrid car starts then stops, all service notifications show

Drove a short distance to parents yesterday and truck ran fine. Parked it for 4 hours and then went to start it. It started, then autostopped, started again and then died. When it died the"service hybrid system, service traction control and service power steering" came on. I replaced the battery today just in case and same thing happened.

To resolve this, the trouble codes will have to be downloaded, interpreted and followed up on in terms of performing specific diagnostic tests. To obtain the stored codes, I would recommend requesting a check engine light diagnostic and the mechanic will advise you from there, based on his or her findings. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.