Q: I have no tail lights but all other lights work

I pull head light switch out and have all other lights but no tail lights what could it be?

Hey there. You should check to see if you have front parking lights. If the front parking lights work, then the rear parking lights will have bad bulbs or sockets for the bulbs. The front and rear parking lights are on the same circuit from the head light switch. Remove both rear lights and check for power to the rear light socket that has a brown wire. If you pull out the bulb and check to see if it has a broken element, then replace the bulb if it is. For help having this taken care of, you can enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose and repair the tail lights.