Q: How do you play a CD?

How do you play a CD?

Your Honda Accord comes standard with a CD player. This allows you to listen to whatever music you want, whenever you want, just by loading a disc. Not sure how to load that disc? Here’s all you need to know.

1. Make sure the ignition is set to I or II.

2. Press the CD or CD/AUX button.

3. Press the Load button until the audio system beeps and displays “LOAD” on the screen.

4. When the load indicator (green) turns on, simply slide the disc into the CD slot about halfway.

5. The CD player will then pull the disc in and display a “BUSY” message.

6. If you want to load more than one disc, wait for the indicator to turn green once more, and then insert the next disc. Don’t do this until the screen reads “LOAD”. You can load up to 6 discs.

The system will automatically start playing the last disc loaded, but you can use the menu to select the disc or individual tracks you want.

Tip

If your car has a navigation system, the CD controls will also be visible in the nav window.

3. How do you play a CD?