Q: How do I pair Uconnect with my cell phone?

How do I pair Uconnect with my cell phone?

In order to optimize Uconnnect, you need to pair your phone with the system. Connecting your phone to the system is very quick.

1. Press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a telephone. It will be located on your steering wheel, or on the center console.

2. After pressing the button, the Uconnect system will say “Ready” and beep. At this point, give the command “Device pairing”.

3. After the system prompts and beeps again, say “Pair a device.”

4. Follow the Uconnect prompts to pair and customize your device.

You can pair up to seven mobile phones with your Uconnect device. When you pair a phone, think about its importance. During the prompts, the system will ask you to prioritize your phone on a scale of one to seven. When multiple paired phones are in the vehicle, the Uconnect system will default to the highest priority phone.

3. How do I pair Uconnect with my cell phone?