Q: There is a humming coming from the front tire. I checked the tire for a possible wheel bearing issue but the vertical shake of tire was solid.

My car has a humming coming from passenger side front tire. After short drive, roter was warm. Newer tire and pads and rotors in good shape. Raised car and a vertical shake of tire was solid. Not sure what could be wrong

3. There is a humming coming from the front tire. I checked the tire for a possible wheel bearing issue but the vertical shake of tire was solid.