Q: brake system

Hi,...An issue regarding brake system of the car i' ve already change the hydrobox but still when I step on the brake almost 3 times its getting harder until it will loose my brake. What should I do to fix the issue? Thanks

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. The brake pedal being lost is likely related to a hydraulic leak and the brake pedal being hard might be related to a faulty brake booster. When changing the ABS pump the brake system will have to be bled to get the air out of the system otherwise there will be a low or spongy brake pedal. A brake pedal being hard is a sign of a faulty vacuum brake booster. The brake booster should take vacuum from the engine and create additional stopping power to apply when you the driver presses the brake pedal. If the brake booster is malfunctioning the brake pedal will be hard to push because your braking system needs a vacuum force to create additional stopping power. It may be a hose to the vacuum booster causing an issue not the vacuum booster itself. I suggest to have a technician perform a brake evaluation on your vehicle. You are able to chose a technician and schedule a brake evaluation for your vehicle here https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

3. brake system