Q: New battery and car wo t start

asked by on December 14, 2016

New battery fitted , car wont turn over . Battery has a full charge .

Sometimes when the battery drops in voltage and it is disconnected the anti-theft system becomes activated and key codes get cleared when battery is reconnected. The first thing to do is turn on key to see if theft light is activated and does not go out or turn green? If this happens then try a spare key to see if it starts the vehicle. If problem is still there then have a dealer reprogram the theft module to work with your keys.