Q: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 replaced rack and pinion , now no power steering? Help

2013 Dodge Ram 1500 replaced rack and pinion- now no power steering

Hi Colleen. Typically after service like this has been completed, a lack of power steering is either attributed to one of two things. Either the power steering lines have air bubbles trapped in them or power steering lines not correctly installed. Without knowing exactly what was done during this recent service, it’s hard to tell you either way which is the root cause. It might be a better idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to determine what is causing this problem, so the right repairs can be made.

3. 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 replaced rack and pinion , now no power steering? Help