Q: Q: Car won't turn over

My car won't start today. When I put in the key and turn it nothing happens. It doesn't crank. The headlights and gauges worked. I've looked at my ignition fuse and it’s good. This never happened before. I can't figure this out. Do you have any ideas? What should I do?

Hello there, a no-start condition is a very common fault. The most likely causes for this to happen on your 1999 Plymouth Breeze would be a battery, starter, battery cable, ignition switch, wiring harness fault, or an open circuit. Have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the no-start condition and determine what repairs are necessary.

3. Q: Car won't turn over