Q: Car sputtering.

I am smelling gas while driving my car. It takes off real slow and sputters.

Fuel is leaking from gas tank Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

You need to have the car checked for a fuel leak at the fuel filter and the fuel system. The fuel filter has been known to leak if the filter is not a factory replacement. An aftermarket filter man not lock the lines on and have come loose causing a leak and loss of fuel pressure. This can also be a fire hazard. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out such as one from YourMechanic.