Q: Rattling by the front passenger side to the muffler area.

Just wanna know what can be wrong and how to fix

Hi there. Check the exhaust system for any heat shields that are loose. If the heat shields are loose, you can try to tighten them up. Some heat shields are welded in place. If there is no loose heat shields, then look in the area for anything that could be loose contributing to the noise and tighten it up. If you need further assistance with a rattling noise by the muffler, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Rattling by the front passenger side to the muffler area.