Q: The emission light has just come on after my car slowly leaking a clear fluid out of the back for two days but cant bring it to the shop for a week, is it safe to drive?

The emission light has just come on after my car slowly leaking a clear fluid out of the back for two days but cant bring it to the shop for a week, is it safe to drive?

Does the fluid smell like gasoline? If it has no smell it is probably just condensation coming from the exhaust. If is is just water from the exhaust there is nothing to worry about. The light is probably on for some other reason. As long as the the Check Engine Light is not flashing you are safe to keep driving until next week when you can make it to the shop.

3. The emission light has just come on after my car slowly leaking a clear fluid out of the back for two days but cant bring it to the shop for a week, is it safe to drive?