Q: Car has white smoke when driving around 70mph

Somewhere in the area of the engine block and the brake fluid refill tank, my car has been showing white smoke. It happens when I'm driving on the interstate around 70mph and is random, not all the time. From the inspection, it's not losing fluid, so I assume that the problem is not the water pump or hose. I also had my mechanic do a compression test and he said it's not the head gasket. What do you think is the problem?

You may be having a leak at the engine main bearing side bolts on the block of the engine; the bolts might have not been sealed at the manufacturer. Any leaking bolt can be removed, cleaned, sealed with Honda bond, and reinstalled and torqued. The sealer will have to be set overnight to cure before driving or starting the motor.

3. Car has white smoke when driving around 70mph