Q: Why are my Front right and back left brake calipers are sticking? 2007 Hyundai Tucson

Front right caliper wasnt ingaging now its stuck and back right was stuck, changed brake fluid and bleed lines but didnt help

Hi there - you may have [brake calipers that are sticking}(https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/top-10-brake-system-issues-every-car-owner-needs-to-know), and causing the brakes to drag. Or, you may have a residual brake pressure valve that is not releasing brake line pressure like it should. Modern brake system engage brakes diagonally - one brake circuit engages right front and left rear, the other circuit engages left front and right rear. If your brakes are dragging on a diagonal pair, the problem is more likely the residual pressure valve. I recommend a brake inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.