Q: 210 gas mileage on a Nissan Maxima with a full tank of gas

2002 Nissan Maxima with 165,000 miles on it. It has a 2009 Maxima 19-inch wheels. I get about 210 miles on a full tank of gas. Is this normal? Should I change a fuel filter?

A: Yes, change the fuel filter anyway. It'...

Yes, change the fuel filter anyway. It's so old so you might as well. But that gas mileage is pretty much normal for Maximas. Those have V6 engines that are very powerful. Most people drive them reasonably fast. The faster you drive a car, the higher your gas mileage is going to be. Be happy that the thing is still running and keep changing the oil filter. Watch the cooling system to make sure that it's not overheating. If you maintain the car right, it should be able to last.