Q: I have two dodge vehicles can I program one key fob to work both autos

We have a 2013 Dodge Durango crew addition and a 2012 ram 1500 both of them have key Phibes can I program key Phibes to work both vehicles

Different vehicles use different transponder codes for security reasons. Sometimes they are "rolling codes" - they change after each use. The control module in each vehicle is set for different codes. If this wasn’t how they are set up, then anyone with a similar vehicle to yours can control your vehicle with their fob. Unless someone at your local Dodge dealer service department knows otherwise, I have never seen two vehicles that can be controlled with the same remote. You can either purchase another fob from the dealership or try large auto part chains. Some of them offer aftermarket fobs at a fraction of the cost. You can try "Dodge Durango Key Fob" in your internet search engine and come up with lots of alternatives.

3. I have two dodge vehicles can I program one key fob to work both autos