Q: Vehicle stalling when stopping or turning.

At first, when I pressed the brake pedal to stop my vehicle completely, I would hear a rumbling/grinding noise. Now, every time I turn or stop, the engine turns off as well. Once stopped, it takes a while for the vehicle to restart and drive again.

A: Hi. As for the grinding, I believe you shou...

Hi. As for the grinding, I believe you should have your brakes inspected. If the engine stalls and will not restart, that is the best time to see what the engine is missing to run properly. I find it strange that it happens only when you turn or brake. That could indicate loose wiring, bad connectors, or cracked sensors. There are many possibilities for this and some basic tests would need to be performed when the engine is not starting. Scan the computer for codes, check for spark, injector pulse, and fuel pressure. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the stalling issue and replace any failing components.