Q: I need the drive belt diagram for a 2015 honda civic 1.8 automatic, its not in the repair manual which is odd

I need the drive belt diagram to my 2015 honda civic automatic 1.8, its not in the repair manual which is odd, thank you..

Hi Jonathan. Unfortunately, we’re unable to attach images or diagrams through this platform. However, you might find this website helpful, as they post several images of newer engine serpentine belt diagrams. If this doesn’t help, i’d call the local Honda dealership to ask them for a PDF.

3. I need the drive belt diagram for a 2015 honda civic 1.8 automatic, its not in the repair manual which is odd