Q: Car needs 02 sensor and front speed sensor hard shift into third could this be the cause it only does it when warmed up

I bought the car second hand and the guy I bought it from out the code reader on it it came up with an 02 sensor error code a speed sensor error code and rpm higher than expected the car shifts hard from 2nd to 3rd only when engine warms up I honestly believe it's a result of the o2 sensor needing to be replaced and the front right wheel speed sensor need I g to be replaced as Well but looking to get your opinion as Well every other gear shifts fine also I'm very sure the transmission is fine it's just the sensors. The check engine light is on as Well but I am just looking for an opinion from someone who's more knowledgeable than I I'm a diy at home sort of guy I do as I go

Hey Cody. Thanks for contacting us today. While do-as-you-go is a great way to learn, with resolving like you’ve described, it can cost you a ton of money in replacing the wrong components. For example, many O2 sensor OBD-II trouble codes are actually caused by the electrical harness failure, a catalytic converter that is clogged or other fuel or emission system components. The code often indicates the location of the fault, but not always the source. If you could provide us with the exact OBD-II trouble codes you’ve received, that might help us provide you with some guidance, as there are several individual codes for the O2 sensors and speed sensors as well.