Q: Rounded harmonic balancer bolt

I rounded the bolt that holds a harmonic balancer because I used a mat where you put a socket and cheater bar in it and ignition as to make a turn. Is there something I can do to finish the job?

If you rounded it off, then you really need to get that thing up. They do make those special sockets sets that have rigid edges and for different size bolts. Get the closest one that fits on that and whack it up with a hammer. Then you want to heat the whole thing up with a torch that’s red hot and then try to get it off. That is how it usually comes off. When it comes off, get a new bolt.