Q: Rattling sound coming from the front tires

As i drive at a constant speed, i hear a rattling sound from my driver side. but as i turn the sound stops, the sound sounds like a chain rattle and it only sounds at low speeds .

Hi there:

Usually a small rattle while driving slow is caused by a loose component such as strut dust boots and foam insulator, wheel center caps, plastic inner fenders and splash guards that have come loose. In many cases it can also be caused by wheel bearings that are worn, brake pads that are sticking to the rotor or even debris inside a tire. The best way to determine precisely what’s causing this noise is to have a mobile mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, complete a rattling noise inspection at your own location.