Q: Brakes not working correctly.

The brake pedal is going to the floor.

Brake fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Do not drive your car in this condition, have a mobile mechanic come inspect your car to inspect the damage. The hydraulic master cylinder is the heart of your brake system, it provides flow to the brake calipers and rear wheel cylinders, if there is a leak somewhere in the system the pedal will drop significantly and a loss of braking ability will immediately be noticed. Adding new fluid to the reservoir will not solve the problem, the leak must be fixed and the system properly bled before it can be safely driven again.