Q: What is the code P0352 and P0351

We changed all the whole coil and we replaced the spark plugs and the spark plug wires and we still have a problem with the code coming up

A: Hello. The codes you are receiving are tell...

Hello. The codes you are receiving are telling you the circuitry for those cylinders is faulty. Taking the corrective measures you have thus far were great, and they allow us to proceed with further inspection of other components. You will want to turn your attention to the crankshaft position sensor and the power supply to the coil. Either of these components will cause malfunctions with the circuit. There are many tests a technician can perform with a scan tool. They can trigger and demand certain actuators to function and test the results for you. You may want to seek professional help to further test the remaining components that may be responsible.