Q: Where is the Mass AirFlow (MAF) sensor located on this car? 2005 Saturn L300

After driving on hwy for 10-15 mins car starts to lose power. At stop idle goes up & down & shifts weird. Someone told me MAF sensor but check engine lite is not on.. Thx

Hello - the mass airflow (MAF) sensor is the black plastic cylindrical tube with an electrical harness that goes into the air filter housing on your engine air intake system. I would check for problem codes first however, as the behavior you describe could well be the throttle position switch, or idle air control valve - rather than the MAF. I would recommend an engine inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Where is the Mass AirFlow (MAF) sensor located on this car? 2005 Saturn L300