Q: I drive Mkvi gti, oil pressure fault at high revs >3k rpm

The car run well at revs below 3000 rmp but once hot and above 3k prm oil pressure fault will appear and says stop engine service and epc light on. Normal i switch the car off and start again the message will be gone.

Although your problem with the oil pressure warning is probably instrumentation. It’s a bad idea to ignore oil pressure warnings. If the oil pressure is actually low, it will do serious engine damage very quickly. The thing to do is to hook up a remote oil pressure gauge to the sensor ports and verify that the oil pressure is correct. Then determine if there is a sensor that needs changing. The EPC light is another matter. In Volkswagen’s case, it usually comes on to indicate a problem in the throttle body. But you won’t know for certain until you hook up a scanner and read the codes. And I mean a proper VW capable scanner. A generic scanner like the ones they use at the auto parts stores may not tell the whole story. You can have this done at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your dashboard warning issues and let you know what needs to be done.

3. I drive Mkvi gti, oil pressure fault at high revs >3k rpm